SMF Modular System (3X3)
- Foundation Height: 2.4 Meters
- Foundation Length: 6 Meters.
- Foundation Width: 6 Meters.
Wind Load :
- Extreme Wind Speed 160 Km/h.
- Service Wind Speed 120 Km/h.
Design & Analysis Software:
- The analysis was accomplished with SAP2000
Steps for installing SMF
Step No. 1
Connect the 4 parts together with 4 bolts per side as shown in the picture below
Install the legs to the welded angles (in step 1) with 8 bolts
Connect the bracing (SH1, SH2, SH3 and SH4) to the welded plates in the main legs with 2 bolts M16*40
Connect the side plates with M12*40 bolts as shown below And the doors with bolts M12*40
Tie the checker plate With bolts M12*25
Advantages of Modular System Foundation
- Light weight design.
- Fast and easy installation at site.
- Easy mobilization and handling.
- Don’t need high skills engineers for assemble and erection.
- High precision quality and fault free.
- Easy to disassemble and assemble in a new location.
- Low package cost compared to concrete foundation.
- Easy to replace damaged parts due to accidents and force majeure.